Need for Speed Payback
Need for Speed Payback is a racing video game developed by Ghost Games and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the twenty-third installment in the Need for Speed series. The game was revealed with a trailer released on June 2, 2017. It was released worldwide on November 10, 2017.
Need for Speed: Payback features a total of 74 cars, with all 2015 reboot manufacturers, except Toyota (including the Scion brand) and Ferrari, returning; the aforementioned two manufacturers do not feature in the game due to licensing issues.
More about Need for Speed Payback
In January 2016, Ghost Games began development on the next Need for Speed game to be released in 2017. Electronic Arts later confirmed in their January 2017 earnings call that the next game in the franchise was in development and set to be launched during EA's fiscal year 2018 (Comprising from April 2017 to March 2018).
Need for Speed Payback is a racing game set in an open world environment of Fortune Valley. It is focused on "action driving" and has three playable characters (each with different sets of skills) working together to pull off action movie like sequences. In contrast with the previous game, it also features a 24-hour day-night cycle. Unlike the 2015 Need for Speed reboot, Payback includes an offline single-player mode.
How to download and install Need for Speed Payback on your mobile?
- Download Need for Speed Payback apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy NFSPayback.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Need for Speed Payback.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Need for Speed Payback icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.